Geotechnical Client Representative – Offshore Wind
Offshore Client Reps with Geo-technical experience required to join an Offshore wind project in the UK. This is an initial 28 day rotation, which will include working over the festive period and may extend into future rotations.
- The Client Representative will conduct visual inspection of the offshore work in progress.
- Monitor that all inspections are carried out as per approved RAMS.
- Ensure health and Safety is at the core of all offshore operations at all times
- Maintain an accurate record of all activities in accordance with procedures
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the sub-contractor.
- Act, behave and lead by example according to client's values.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Excess all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from the Client and contractor organisations
- GWO Course: Sea Survival, Working at heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- HUET, STCW 2010, OPITO or BOSIET, and EBS (STASS, HEED or EBS)