Geotechnical Client Representative
Job ID 19804
Geotechnical Client Representative required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Ireland.
- General site investigation supervision on site/board, on behalf of the Employer to ensure works are being performed in accordance with the Contract.
- Supervision of vessel mobilisations.
- Witness and review of equipment calibrations.
- Day to day follow-up of the data acquisition and operations.
- Conduct QA/QC checks on the collected data and samples to accept them on Employer behalf.
Act as an Employer HSE representative during the works in order to make sure the works are conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with the contract.
- Produce daily reports.
- General reporting with regards to HSE incidents.
- Act as representative and first point of communication on behalf of Employer.
- Audit of onshore geotechnical testing facilities
- Evaluation of contractor performance with regards to vessel, equipment, personnel, deliverables, HSE, etc.
- Ensure the project schedule and budget are met.
- Review of onboard geotechnical field tests.
- MSc or equivalent in Civil Engineering with a strong Geotechnical background, or in a relevant geoscience discipline.
- PE status.
- Proven Geotechnical Design experience.
- Proven background in geotechnical surveys.
- Interpretation of Geotechnical data.
- Familiarity with Geotechnical software.
- Demonstrable competency in working within multi-discipline teams with a high level of communication skills at all levels.
- Willingness to travel internationally.