Geotechnical Client Representive
Job ID 9053
Geotechnical Client Representative required to work on a major US offshore wind project on a short-term contract.
- Representation of client's interests.
- Coordination of activities and communication between contractor and client staff onshore.
- Coordination and sequencing of survey data collection and exploration location priorities.
- Review and reporting of contractor's operations, progress, HSE efforts, etc.
- Evaluation and preliminary interpretation of geotechnical in situ testing (CPTu and P-S logging) data.
- Review of sampling protocol and sample quality.
- Evaluation and interpretation of geotechnical conditions.
- Right to work in the US i.e US National, green card, valid B1 Visa
- Significant survey experience working offshore (offshore wind experience is preferred)
- Proven background in offshore geotechnical investigations including: CPTU, BPT, Seismic CPT, Piston Coring, Vibro-coring, Rotary Coring, Box Coring, NIOZ Coring, Box Coring and Grab sampling
- Experience in the production of client deliverables, data sets and offshore field reports
- Offshore Sea Survival e.g BOSIET or GWO's
- Valid medical for working offshore