GIS Analyst required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Scotland. This role has a mix of remote and office working - with 1 day per week being based in the office.
- Reporting to the Drawings and GIS Manager, the GIS and Drawings Analyst will assist in the management of both Company's Operations GIS System and the Drawings Management System.
- Required to produce maps, plans and data sets to support the use of ARC GIS Online platform across the operational business.
- This includes the production of Ecology plans, Environmental Risk Maps, Lease plans for Land Ownership, updating current datasets and creation of online web maps, applications, and dashboards.
- In addition to this you will provide support within the Drawings Team, in the creation of multi-disciplinary drawings, assistance in fault finding and bulk load of data if required, training will be provided.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Company's GIS and Drawing standard procedures.
- Responsible for sourcing of preliminary datasets for setting up new assets on ARC GIS Online platform.
- Responsible for sourcing of spatial datasets from external parties.
- Responsible for sourcing and managing spatial data sets ensuring all associated metadata and geographical information is up to date.
- Responsible for the creation of web maps, applications, and dashboards for use on AGOL.
- Responsible for the creation of Ecology plans, Environmental Risk Maps, Lease plans for Land Ownership, existing and proposed.
- Responsible for identifying innovative value opportunities within the Drawings and GIS Team to support the operational business maximise returns on existing assets.
- Responsible for the provision of drawing management support to the operational business, including the production of multi-disciplinary drawings, training will be provided.
- Responsible for aiding the Drawings Team with fault finding and bulk loading data training will be provided
- 3-5 years' experience and a strong understanding of ESRI's suite of GIS software in particular ARC GIS Pro and AGOL.
- Experienced in the production of data sets using advanced editing toolsets and python knowledge would be an advantage.
- Leadership skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective influencing skills across the organisation.
- Good technical knowledge and experience within field.
- First class IT skills.
- Knowledge of Autocad is desired.
- Effective organisation capabilities to deliver quality work to the agreed timescales.
- The ability to work on your own and be equally happy to work as part of a team.
- Excellent business focus and the ability to understand implications of decisions.