Global Director of Marketing
Job ID 18473
Roles & Responsibilities
Strategic Marketing implementation of the company's Energy Storage brand as the company scale up in Europe. The role is based in Germany and will require some travel time to other emerging markets for the company.
As well as building out the Marketing Strategy, you will oversee the growth of the team and selected agency partners to achieve agreed marketing plan.
- Responsible for the European marketing strategy and budget as well as execution and implementation of the marketing activities in Europe to support and deliver business objective.
- Lead the regional marketing team in strongly promoting BESS products
- Set up a route-to-market strategy in a long and complex value chain
- Ensure the proper localization and implementation of global programs and campaigns (Europe, Americas, APAC, LATAM).
- Evaluate European marketing events and carry out effective large-scale exhibitions and events
- Reinforce Company's brand and product messaging in various situations and scenarios
- Build the team and/or engage with local Marketing professionals with a view to recognize internal and external marketing opportunities and solutions
- Business Intelligence
- Together with the senior management / director level team, analyze market research and consumer insights including competitor research, trend scouting, market and technology research
- Work closely with the Sales team to deliver accurate regional forecasts
- Ensure a continuous market screening of industry activities and business model
- Product Marketing
- Presentation of product vision, features, and functionality to Sales Team and customers
- Ensure a good cooperation with the product team and a clear communication of our values and USP to customers
Profile & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Extensive, relevant, and proven marketing experience, with deep knowledge about- Energy Storage / Solar PV industry / Invertors
- Strong leader with commercial sense who interprets business facts and challenges and turns them into actionable insights
- Ability to well utilize global resources and willing to share good cases to other regions
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and at least one more European language (German, Dutch, French or Italian).
- Good presentation skills, especially in English, used to speak in front of an audience
- Great networker, communicator, influencer, timekeeper, and facilitator