Global EPC Head China
Job ID 15280
Opportunity for an experienced Global EPC Head to join a global leading solar development company. Ideally, the candidate is in Shanghai China or would like to relocate to Shanghai. Responsibilities
- Maintaining relationship with international EPC relevant stakeholders globally.
- Managing EPC lifecycle from starting, development, construction to delivery.
- Overseeing EPC/O&M contract execution and providing solutions for potential issues.
- Deliver technical/engineering, interconnection, off-take, site, design options, cost estimates and risk analysis/mitigation in support of project development and tenders.
- Responsible for preparation of commercial oriented RFP packages, ensuring project technical and commercial viability.
- Controlling and reducing equipment costs and providing solutions.
- Construction contracts and project budgets management.
- Managing database for EPC activities.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met.
- Other work as directed by senior management.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- At least Bachelor degree and preferred background in electrical, mechanical or civil engineering, or project management
- Over 15 years progressive working experience in energy industry and extensive experiences in renewable energy. Experience in solar power generation is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience leading EPC team with a major renewable energy developer, and engineering company, or at least 5 years of experience leading commercial team at a EPC company
- Results driven with proven track record in delivering global renewable energy utilities scale projects and strong track record of problem identifying and solving
- Proven/strong leadership, excellent negotiation and communication skills in charge of multi-culture teams
- Adept at asset management