Global Head of Construction
Investment company focused on solar assets in Europe are looking for a Global Head of Construction, to become part of their Global Excellence team in Europe.
The role is based in Germany.
- Global responsibility in construction of Solar PV Projects in Europe
- Designing, proposing, and implementing execution strategies, hiring plans and business orientated solutions & procedures
- Leading, managing, and motivating national Heads of Construction Departments to deliver projects from the start till end of construction
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance of national Heads and Senior Team members
- Securing that the project construction complies with the contracts, given timeline, budget, quality standards and company policies
- Assessing and managing the principal project risks, creating, and submitting reports to stakeholders
- Being part of the ambitious Top Management (Global) Team
- Experience in a senior position and all phases of the construction of renewable infrastructure projects (preferably solar PV, Wind or related.)
- Proven competency in setting up teams with successful operational results and leadership ability
- Wide knowledge and experience in project budgeting process, project controlling, risk assessment, administrative policies, procedures, and construction management systems.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to work from home and travel