Green Hydrogen Finance and Sales Manager
Based on wind and solar power, the client will build our first green hydrogen-methanol plant in southern Spain. The project is advanced, and thus raising equity and project financing are in preparation.
Join our international team and structure the future energy supply. You will find and evaluate the economic and financial aspects of our projects and this new industry. You will work with potential investors and banks and ensure the entire financing and sales process of our green hydrogen projects.
Your primary duties will require working closely with our engineering and development team
affiliate companies of the group, investors, management, business partners, subcontractors and external advisors. Arranging debt financings and negotiating sales and cooperation agreements
* Negotiation and conclusion of project contracts with technical and financial
counterparties and off-takers
* Develop and run financial models
* Manage the due diligence by the advisers of co-investors and lenders
* Track project progress and requirements of the lenders regularly, including the review
of all project documentation and contractual agreements
* Provide assistance in respect to the development activities performed by local
subcontractors, as well as monitor their performance.
* Assess in collaboration with the management the technical and financial feasibility of
new project opportunities.
* Keep up-to-date regarding the applicable regulatory framework in target markets
and conduct ad-hoc researches as required
* Master's degree in Business Administration or Finance, preferred
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in project financing
* Strong knowledge in the field of renewable energies and/or experience in project
* Excellent analytical skills to effectively navigate complex work environments and
* Proven track record of goal-oriented and solution-driven approaches
* Outstanding communication skills with the ability to adapt in an international setting
* Proficiency in English and good level of Spanish are required. German
language skills are advantageous
* Willingness to travel as necessary