Green Hydrogen Senior Product Owner | Chemical Plant
Our client is a global technology leader in hydrogen storage systems based on innovative hydrogen technology. The concept enables hydrogen to be transported safely and efficiently in today's fuel infrastructure, thus closing the missing link on the way to a sustainable hydrogen economy.
This is done in close coordination with the Business Development, Order Processing, Technology Development and Corporate Strategy departments. You will deal with the following specific topics:
- You standardise the technical conception of green hydrogen systems for market-oriented products including estimation of system-specific costs and consumption data.
- You are responsible for the product development cycle.
- You actively prioritise the integration of innovations and optimisation of the product towards a standard as a central internal interface to all relevant stakeholders.
- As part of your product management activity, you define the product requirement specification and document the resulting design specification.
- You will work on client's product portfolio and, in particular, work out the advantages and disadvantages of product fields for individual market segments.
- You develop standardised integration concepts with marketable process engineering processes in order to accelerate the energy transition through improved economic efficiency.
- You compare our products with market competitors.
- You will support technical and commercial feasibility studies in the area of business development.
- You have professional experience in product development, product management or in the project planning of process engineering systems, ideally specifically in the field of plant construction.
- Ideally, this also includes experience in requirements management.
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and organisational skills characterise your way of working.
- Independent and analytical working methods combined with a high level of teamwork, as well as creativity, willingness to learn and initiative round off your personal profile.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite in an international context.