Green Hydrogen Work Supervisor
Taylor Hopkinson are leading the search for a Hydrogen Site Supervisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leader in the Green Hydrogen space where you will lead the control and coordination of the work phase on our clients Hydrogen Production Projects in Europe.
- Guarantee safety on-site, supervising teams and implementing the safety policy on-site.
- Monitoring the execution of work, participating in site meetings
- Organising the construction site, materials and equipment supply, storage area definition
- Regularly updating the schedule according to progress on-site
- Contract coordinate and control execution of work
- Regularly inspecting work carried out on-site from construction phase until lifting of reservations
- Control the quality of work carried out and provide contradictory reports when necessary
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English
- Drivers license
- Familiar with the technical documentation of all trades
- Adept and respectful of the rules and safety instructions
- Ability to manage several processes and contractors on-site simultaneously