Grid Connection Manager, UK
An opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Grid Connection Manager UK to join one of Europe's leading PV Solar Developers.
You will be ensuring successful grid connections deliveries as well as managing grid code compliance throughout the entire development process.
The position will be 60% of time in London office and 40% remote.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To create and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders (DNO's, TSO's, EPC's, HV/MV contractors...)
- To conduct the entire technical due diligence process, and risk assessment on grid connection
- To review, negotiate and develop grid connection designs to ensure cost-efficiency and performance of each project
- To support the O&M of the plants
- To manage Technical team and Consultants to deliver successful projects across the UK
- Strong technical knowledge of HV and MV connection work in the UK
- Previous experience in the design and construction of PV solar plant
- Knowledge of the transmission grid operations in the UK
- Preferably a degree level qualification associated with electrical power systems and/or electrical engineering
- Desirable: additional qualifications in renewable energy (especially PV)
- Desirable: Experience with stability simulations in PSSE