Grid Connection Manager
Job ID 11605
- Interaction with Electric Power Distributors and the Transmission System Operator to ensure the grid connection of the generation facilities.
- Negotiation with parties involved in connection nodes for the coordination of the necessary works and agreements that allow the execution in time of the shared evacuation infrastructures.
- Supervision of the planning and implementation of the evacuation infrastructure necessary for the adaptation of the existing distribution / transport network defined in the Access and Connection Point of the generation facilities.
- Preparation of single-line diagrams, layouts and protections of shared evacuation infrastructures.
- Provide technical support on Executive Design (on the power systems area).
- Electrical Engineering or similar Degree.
- Extensive experience in connecting generation facilities to the grid.
- Necessary experience in PV projects and understanding of the grid function in Spain.
- Fluent in English and Spanish language.