Grid Connections Manager
We are working with an international IPP which specialises in solar, wind, hydro and storage projects across four continents.
To advance their utility-scale renewable projects, they are looking for a Grid Connection Expert, working to connect solar, win, hydro and storage projects to the UK Grid. A thorough knowledge of key regulations is a requirement, as is demonstrable experience in connecting projects to the grid. You would be working closely with the Development Team to drive projects forward Previous working experience for a UK DNO/DSO/TSO would be advantageous.
- Identifying connection points for utility-scale renewable projects to the regional distribution or transmission system
- Analysing the UK Grid Code, National Grid Statements and Grid Offers to advance and advise on ongoing project development
- Work alongside the Development team to coordinate grid connection applications and feasibility studies
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the UK Grid and planning in the UK
- Driving licence
- Availability for travel