Grid Relationship Manager, Spain
Job ID 19142
Grid Network Relationship Manager
Directly depending on the Country Manager, you would be leading and advising TNO and DNO relationship and regulatory activities.
- Lead relationship with network operators.
- Support the development, EPC and asset management teams regarding TNO & DNO relationship interface
- Support Access & Connection proceedings with TNO & DNO
- Obtain operational permits from Network operator for new projects
- Provide in-depth analysis of the TNO& DNO distribution networks.
- Support Country Manager on grid market and regulatory environment.
- Ability to understand and anticipate changes in TNO and DNO methodology and internal operational processes to provide relevant inputs for grid access strategy.
- Manage consultants, external stakeholders, and other third parties as required.
- Energy market and technical experience
- Market understanding in Transmission, Distribution and Renewable generation sectors.
- Successfully obtained operational permits for at least 3 "industrial size" projects
- 5+ years experience in management of grid connections for renewable energy projects will be a plus.
- Technical background, ideally a degree in electrical engineering, preferred.
- Hands on, must have strong delivery focus & attention to detail.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Flexible, accurate and capable of further developing the business.
- Excellent presentation skills including preparation of materials.
- Team player with excellent communication skills