Group Events and Sponsorship Manager
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar
Republic of Ireland
A leading international renewable energy business is seeking an experienced Group Events and Sponsorship Manager join their team in leading the end-to-end delivery of all events, both internal and external, and sponsorship activities across the group. The Group Events and Sponsorship Manager will report to the Head of Communications and Community Engagement and work in the Corporate Affairs department. This role will be based in Dublin, with regular travel when circumstances permit.
- Create and coordinate a CEO annual event plan, annual events plan for all members of the global leadership teams, and annual events plan for local leadership teams, managing the end-to-end coordination and participation of each.
- Produce an annual events plan by region and market.
- Establish a new calendar and approvals system for the Group. Maintain global events calendar and liaise with local events managers to ensure it is up to date.
- Report monthly on all events globally.
- Liaise with corporate communications team to ensure our attendance at events is promoted on digital marketing channels, all printed/digital/video materials are produced as required, and ensure all branding is delivered as per brand guidelines.
- End-to-end management of all events (except in markets where events manager is in place), including coordinating calls for abstracts (WindEurope, RUK, etc.), budget management, and management of all logistics including invitations.
- End-to-end management of all headline events including: Monthly Global Communications Sessions (town hall events), the group's presence at all COP related events, delivery of the Dublin Climate Dialogues event, annual internal conference, Capacity Building events in APAC region, annual shareholder briefing, industry events across new and established markets.
- End-to-end management of all awards and nominations, including the writing and coordination of award submissions.
- Devise and maintain global sponsorship guidelines and ensure standards are adhered to across the Group. Review all proposals and liaise with local leadership on plans.
- End-to-end management of all sponsorship activities and liaise with local regional teams to ensure consistency and standards.
- Experience managing Events and Sponsorship for a global business, preferably in the renewable energy sector.
- Experience interfacing with executive-level leadership, global leaderships teams, and local leadership in order to produce an events plan for multiple regions.
- Experiencing devising a group strategy and guidelines for sponsorship across a global business.
- Experience liaising with different local teams on a global level to ensure there is coordination and consistency at group level in regards to events/sponsorships.
- Strong communication skills, with experience communicating with parties from different cultural backgrounds and regions.
- A deep understanding of the global renewable energy sector is desired.