Group Finance Director
Our client is a renewable energy producer and developer across Europe. They are recruiting for a Group Finance Director, which will be the most senior person within the company's finance function.
- Working closely with the management team to develop and deliver the overall business strategy.
- Implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of financial processes and controls
- Leading on financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and liquidity management
- Overseeing the timely deliveries of all core accounting and finance services across all jurisdictions
- Lead on consolidations and reporting for group, as well as year end audit process
- Support financial due diligence and analysis for potential mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships and provide strategic financial insights to support decision-making
- Management of key stakeholders internally and externally such as investors, outsourced accountants and auditors.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a senior financial leadership role, preferably within the renewable energy or related industries
- Strong knowledge of renewable energy markets, business models, and financial dynamics
- Demonstrated success in financial strategy development, capital management, and risk assessment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across departments and with external stakeholders
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, as well as a strong understanding of financial regulations and reporting standards