Head of Business Development – Germany
Job ID 10344
Taylor Hopkinson has been retained to search for a sales professional with experience and an existing network in the renewable energy sector in Germany. Direct experience in wind farm operations, analysis or optimisation would be advantageous. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the successful individual will be responsible for generating sales in their respective market, in addition to supporting the overall growth of the wider business. Working location is flexible, extensive travel will be required within Germany and, in some instances, overseas. Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain an effective sales pipeline through lead generation, customer visits and follow up inquiries to fuel business growth.
- Prepare proposals and tender responses.
- Support Customer Success team to maximise revenue from existing clients.
- Implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives.
- Management and tracking of sales pipeline via CRM, including reporting progress to senior management.
- Organise and represent at key industry networking events.
- Self-motivated sales person with proven working experience in renewable energy.
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales targets in previous positions.
- Existing network of contacts with wind farm owner/operators.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Networking skills and experience with senior level customer interaction.
- A level understanding of financial data, commercial contracts and legal requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of operational analysis of wind farms.
- Legal right to work in Germany.