Head of Construction – Germany
Head of Construction required for a leading Investment company focused on solar assets. The role is located in Germany, ideally Munich and the candidate will be working remotely initially.
The Head of Construction will take responsibility in execution of PV construction implementation of small and big scale Solar PV Projects across Europe.
- Taking responsibility in construction execution of Solar PV Projects in Europe
- Designing, proposing and implementing construction execution
- Leading, managing and motivating local construction managers to deliver projects from the start till end of construction
- Securing that the project construction complies with the contracts, given timeline, budget, quality standards and company policies
- Ensuring cooperation with Public Authorities
- Proven experience in all phases of the construction of solar PV projects
- Good negotiation skills and understanding of contract relationship
- Knowledge and experience in: project budgeting process, project controlling, risk assessment, administrative policies, procedures and construction management systems.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel and work from home
- Good knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD