Head of Construction – Italy
Job ID 16175
- Organise and establish a construction strategy and function required to realize our portfolio of Onshore Wind, Solar PV, Battery, and Hybrid projects
- Responsible for the creation of construction costs, risk assessments, and timetables
- Take the lead in contract negotiations and tendering for the building phase
- Create a productive working environment and communication channels between EPC functions, Operations team, the BD & M&A Team, Management team and with external development partners
- Manage all construction work, managing contractors, interfaces, risks, time and costs, HSE, quality, reporting
- Degree in engineering or similar industry is required.
- Professional experience as a leader of Construction activities for wind renewable energy projects.
- Understanding of Construction management - logistics, tendering, negotiations, EPC, HSE
- Availability to travel to other countries and locations is required.
The role will be based in Milan, Italy