Head of Development
An exceptional opportunity for a Head of Development to join a leading generator of renewable electricity in the UK and Ireland.
You will be responsible for solar and battery storage projects development from initiation through to point of handover for construction as well as securing the pipeline and ensuring business growth.
The position is based across the UK.
- Leading the full development lifecycle from site identification through permitting, grid connections to financial close
- Conducting successful negotiations with a large range of stakeholders as well as securing pipeline and business activities
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders (local authorities, DNOs...)
- Delivering environmental, technical, and commercial aspects to ensure success, timelines, and efficiency
- Extensive solar/battery experience in the UK
- Extensive experience with all stakeholders (landowners, local authorities...)
- Deep understanding of land and site management issues
- Internal and external relationships management
- Time-management skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing