Head of Electrical Procurement – Madrid
Job ID 7682
International offshore developer recruiting for Head of Electrical Procurement, based in Madrid.
- Leading the commercial negotiations and contract delivery for the area of responsibility.
- Developing the company’s strategy for the projects understanding the relevant regulation, legal and regional requirements
- Ensuring contracting and procurement matters are in accordance with legislation, ethical practices, and company policies.
- Developing and ensuring solid relationship and understanding supplier’s capability to deliver products and services according to requirements.
- Market analysis with respect to suppliers, prices, quality, availability or technological change.
- Degree in Engineering, Commercial or Law. MBA will be valuated
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of procurement and supply chain management
- Strong experience in the renewable energy sector
- Strong knowledge of FIDIC, BIMCO and/or LOGIC contracts
- Excellent communication skills, autonomy, pro-activity
- Job location will be Madrid (Spain). Flexibility to travel.