Head of Engineering, Europe
This an opportunity for an exceptional Head of Global Engineering to join a major player in the energy sector, leading teams across various locations and successfully developing and building onshore projects worldwide.
Reporting to the Technical Center Excellence Director, you will ensure all engineering activities and manage all expertise for onshore wind, solar, and BESS projects.
The role is based in London, UK.
- Ensuring all Engineering activities and expertise across different locations
- Building and managing a team of experts across various disciplines (civil, env...) to develop and implement specialist engineering capabilities, technical standards, processes, and best practices.
- Leading CAPEX / OPEX estimation as well as supporting procurement activities.
- Supporting engineering innovation and optimization activities to ensure a market-leading position and delivering a portfolio strategy
- Working closely with internal teams (construction, design...) and third parties to reach deadlines and maintain high-level cooperation and communication at all stages
- Full lifecycle experience with a focus on the construction phase
- Bringing a long-term and strong network across the business
- International solid experience in onshore wind and solar industries (BESS would be beneficial)
- Solid management experience required
- Good exposure to electrical activities and compliance
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English