Head of EPC – Onshore Renewables
Job ID 21692_1695054013
- Lead the EPC team within the country, overseeing the successful execution of projects from their initial concept through commissioning.
- Devise and put into action strategies aimed at fostering the growth of the EPC business in the country, aligning with the broader objectives and goals of the company.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with pivotal stakeholders, including project partners, contractors, and vendors, to ensure the prosperous delivery of projects and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee adherence to pertinent laws, regulations, industry standards, as well as the company's internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor project budgets and schedules to ensure the punctual and budget-friendly completion of projects.
- Attract, train, and nurture the EPC team, fostering a highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- Collaborate closely with other country leaders and cross-functional teams to exchange knowledge and leverage best practices.
- Identify and effectively manage risks related to project delivery, encompassing aspects such as safety, quality, and environmental considerations.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in overseeing EPC contracts for utility-scale wind and solar projects.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering and onshore construction procedures and processes.
- A profound comprehension of EPC contract negotiations and a strong ability to navigate efficiently within a matrix organization, collaborating with regional and senior management, investors, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in working within multi-disciplinary teams and effectively interfacing with operational teams of varying technical levels is essential.
- Strong analytical thinking skills, enabling the critical assessment of requirements and the selection of the best approaches to fulfill construction objectives.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory.