Head of HR – The Baltic region
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar
Taylor Hopkinson have been retained by Ignitis Group to search and select a Head of HR for their renewable energy arm of the business.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
This person will be responsible for the development of the HR department across the Baltic region.
The preferred job location is Vilnius with flexibility for the right candidate.
- Formulate and implement the Renewables recruitment strategy, policy and organizational culture in alignment with the Group HR function.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, development, workforce planning etc.
- Develop and implement corporate plans for a variety of HR matters in cooperation of the Group function.
- Implement talent development system.
- Management of Competence development.
- Develop and implement effective on-boarding system.
- Oversee all Renewables implemented HR initiatives and systems.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience in a senior HR management role.
- Renewables specific experience.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Have IT literacy - MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Fluency in English.
Competitive salary package offered.