Head of Project Management, Italy
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Head of Project Management for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for overseeing the entire wind and solar portfolio in Italy across all project phases, leading a complex team of project managers. This person will be based in Milan.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the projects assigned in all the country from the development until the operation of the plants
- Manage the budget and resources for the different stages of the projects
- Coordinate with contractors and suppliers of the project, as well as team management
- Evaluate possible risks that affect the normal performance of the project to make timely decisions, mitigate them, or reduce their impacts
- Control safety procedures and compliance with norms
- Coaching and mentoring the team members to promote skills improvement and an adequate professional growth
- Bachelor's/master's degree in Engineering
- Wide experience across all the life-cycle in wind projects; experience in PV projects is a plus
- Project Management knowledge
- Fluency in English and Italian; Spanish is a plus