Head of Sales USA
Job ID 22268
- Manage sales teams and maintain sales operations, design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Outline and manage sales budget.
- Set weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Lead and motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Draft detailed and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Sales or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organisational and creative thinking skills.
- A master's degree in a business-related or a relevant field is preferred.