Head of USA, Energy Storage
Opportunity to take on a Head of USA position with a top 10 global energy storage solution provider.
The Head of USA will be the first employee for this BU in the USA, and will play a critical role in both building and hiring high quality personnel to join the team, as well as closing major deals with the industry's leading developers, IPPs, utilities, and EPCs etc.
This can be a remote or office based role.
- Work closely with the Global Head of BU to develop business strategy for the critical US market, based on corporate and BU strategic objectives
- Develop and implement annual operation plan and achieve set sales targets
- Deliver solid market insight report as inputs of business strategy
- Grow sales pipeline and successfully make a breakthrough for the BU in the US, forming strategic customer relationships
- Lead the hiring and management of a local Sales & Marketing team, defining responsibilities personnel and team
- Refine business process from market to lead, leads to cash, manage customer relationships etc.
- Ensure coordination with support functions including BD, Product Project fulfilment, Service, Finance, HR, and compliance
- Bachelor's degree and above; master's preferable
- 5+ years' experience working in the energy storage sector
- 200+MWh project sales & fulfilment as main lead on this
- Proven track record for sales, operation, and project management
- C-suite level experience in leading player in US storage market
- Exceptional business, commercial, and technical acumen
- Excellent stakeholder & relationship management