HR Business Partner North America
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar,Storage,Transmission & Distribution
Opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner, ideally from a leading consultancy or finance firm, to join one of the world's top five renewable energy companies.
The HRBP, North America will be a key responsible for aligning business objectives with employees, effectively managing designated business units.
You will report to the Head of Human Resources.
This position is based in Austin, TX.
- Aligning and advocating international HR processes, instruments, and activities within the business, to ensure operational excellence across the board
- Develop local HR projects and initiatives continent-wide, driving key projects in the region across people/HR matters, competency strengthening, organisational design, rewards & recognition etc.
- Manage and resolve complex employee retention challenges.
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations into issues that arise
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance across the board
- Administrative and additional duties as required for the role and team
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline and/or 8+ years' HR experience
- Diverse knowledge and application of processes and programs, such as workforce and succession planning, performance management, employee retention and compensation, training & recruitment
- Knowledge of and exposure to varied executive coaching frameworks, tools, and approaches
- Ability to work in complex, global, matrix-ed organisation, and able to engage stakeholders effectively as required
- Demonstrable ability to maintain positive and effective cross-functional relationships
- Able and willing to be based in Austin, TX. No remote candidates to be considered.