HR Compensation & Rewards Specialist
Opportunity to shape the reward and benefits strategy of a leading international renewable energy developer.
Role can be located in either Hamburg or Essen. German & English language skills are required,
Renewable energy industry experience is not essential.
- Act as subject matter expert and owner of the company global rewards strategy.
- Drive development, continuous improvement and implementation of these topics together with the senior leadership team, HR team and relevant counterparts in the group.
- Support ongoing business integration, ensuring transition of employees into tariff agreements and alignment of reward strategies for non-tariff and executive populations globally/
- Ensure internal equity and provide robust external benchmarking which commands the confidence of the Board, senior leadership team and co-determination.
- Ensure alignment of reward strategy and systems globally.
- Own grading systems for non-executives and executives.
- Act as interface between on group-wide initiatives and reward / incentive systems.
- Be familiar with state-of-the-art compensation tools, continuously review and improve the process for grading and pay structures to ensure business is competitive in the market and understood by management.
- Act as a project manager, coordinating deadlines, deliverables and staffing for several simultaneously executed projects.
- Liaise with external providers and manages projects supported by consultants.
- Review and make use of automation and digitisation.
- Steer HR Business Partner and HR Operations with regard to Rewards topics.
- Coordinate the delivery of the annual performance & compensation reviews and adjustments.
- Establish credibility and influence by coordinating and educating members of HR, senior leadership, Board as well as Shared Services in the regional units to ensure accurate understanding and application topics
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- Significant HR experience, ideally in Rewards, Compensation or HR Policy topics, alternatively in Business Partnering.
- Experience in Project Management and HR Consultancy, ideally with a focus on compensation systems
- HRIS experience preferred, excellent proficiency of MS Office required.
- Work experience in different client units and in international environment beneficial.
- Ability to design and steer Group-wide HR processes, systems and policies.
- Strong quantitative analytical and conceptual skills with an understanding of business concepts related to compensation programs.
- Planning and organisation skills, implementation skills.
- Stakeholder management skills, conflict management and mediation skills, including external providers and consultants.
- Communication, networking, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Business fluency in English.
- Ability to balance customer orientation and governance role.
- Experience in a high complex matrix structure.
- High level of assertiveness.