Job ID 16169
HR Consultant required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Singapore
- Acting as 'subject matter expert' to HR Business Partners, Managers, Employees seeking for support in HR policy & processes, transactions & self-service portal navigation and closely cooperating with the Global CoE teams to ensure that HR processes align.
- Setting the direction for relevant changes in internal policies and advising on labour law matters in legal entities and in relation to employees in Singapore.
- Immigration and mobility management to ensure employment according to current regulations.
- Participating in international People & Development projects related to people infrastructure matters.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources, and/or a related discipline.
- Experience as an HR specialist (or similar position) from an international company.
- Knowledge of Singapore labour law regulations.