HR Manager – Spain
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of a HR Manager for Iberia, based in Madrid, to join a leading investor in renewable energy with projects across Europe and the Americas. This person will need to lead and manage the area with an expanding and international team.
- Managing payroll and benefits programs
- Managing and leading on-boarding, promotion and hiring processes
- Advise the Iberia and EMEA management teams on all Iberia HR matters (hiring, employee relations or off-boarding)
- Liaising with trade unions as required
- Supporting compensation and talent and succession reviews.
- Supporting training and development planning
- Leading the TUPE & integration of employees from new acquisitions and insourcing programmes.
- Assessing and managing training needs
- Spread and promote employees' wellbeing and company's values and culture.
- Contributing to global HR initiatives and global HR reporting
- Excellent English communicating skills are a MUST
- Fluency in Spanish
- Degree educated in Human Resources, Labour Relations or other related to HR
- Proven experience managing payroll.
- Knowledge of current Spanish laws and regulations
- Experience of working with several trade unions
- Experience in hiring senior and non-senior roles, both office and field based
- Experience of TUPE is a plus
- Strong sense of emotional intelligence and resilience.
Both strategic and operational view of HR