Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind
We are currently working with a leading developer and operator of onshore and offshore wind farms globally. They are looking to appoint an HR Manager to be based in Boston.
- Validate payroll and ensure the correct processing of Human Resource information. Communicate new hires and terminations, leaves of absence, employee data changes, salary adjustments, promotions, transfers and other department and supervisor changes.
- Lead recruitment process, coordinate new hires` approvals with the managers, screening resumes, setting up interviews, follow-up with candidates and processing background checks/drug screenings when needed. Realization of exit interviews.
- Lead efforts to ensure new hires are integrated into our organization. May conduct some portions of new hire orientation.
- Serve as a resource to employees for benefits/policy questions as well as for other HR issues.
- Research employee questions/problems; recommend resolution to Human Resources Management team.
- Respond to client inquiries on HR problems either directly to the client or provide background information for the Human Resources Management team.
- Advise Country Manager, line managers and staff regarding all Human Resource issues.
- Analyze benefits and best practices locally.
- Coordinate labor relations within the country and manage labor conflicts. Launch and/or follow-up corporative processes (potential appraisal, training plan, etc…) Carry out branding projects.
- Maintain employees’ database updated.
- Managing talent.
- Budget control.
- Experience in working in a HR function acorrs North America
- Attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Customer service, professional demeanor, and team-member disposition.
- Able to work independently on multiple priorities while maintaining flexibility to changing and expanding job duties or assignments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word processing, presentations, and spreadsheets).
- Sensitive to business needs, employee goodwill, and public image.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.