Job ID 19893
This is a great opportunity for an HR Professional make a difference, to work within the renewable energy space in an exciting area of an offshore wind business.
You will partner closely with the business leaders, participating in decision making and workforce planning. You will gain experience in managing the talent acquisition process and handle the end-to-end employee life-cycle all while working with a close-knit, supportive group of HR team members.
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with external vendors (consultants, law firms, search firms etc.) globally to attract key talent, supporting immigration and visa application requirements.
- Proactively engage Hiring Managers in the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Manage full onboarding functions such as managing the communication and start-up procedures with consulting companies and agencies, issuing new employees with enrollment documents, setting up training and supporting the new joiner along the process.
- Manager implementation and tracking of documentation in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including CVs, employment contracts and forms.
- Good understanding of payroll processes working with the HR Administrator to ensure timeliness and error-free.
- Participates in the creation and administration of company-wide programs and initiatives; engagement survey, leadership development, onboarding, career progression etc.
- Participate in HR systems enhancements and implementations.
Qualifications and experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources Practitioner
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Solid working knowledge of Korean labour law and local legislation
- Strong background of recruitment & selection activities; liaising with consultants & agencies, posting, screening, interviewing, offer preparation
- Exceptional communication skills; builds relationships, able to interface with multiple levels and collaborates effectively
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, HRIS and other HR common tools and resources; knowledge of SuccessFactors is an asset
- Organized, strong attention to detail and solutions-oriented
- Knowledge of Korean payroll an asset (external vendor used)