HR Supervisor/Assistant Manager – Taiwan
Taylor Hopkinson is the global leading recruitment partner, industry expert, and human resource solutions provider for the Renewable Energy Industry. We help connect renewables specialists to pioneering projects.
We're currently recruiting for our client, the Global Construction/Engineering Expert for Power & Energy Systems, Renewable Energy Systems, Social Infrastructure Systems, Industrial Equipment Systems, Data Storages, Electronic Media, and Display Products, and Global Procurement Services.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our dynamic team at the Taipei Office in Taiwan. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of full-function HR or less than 5 years but with HRBP experience. Taiwanese nationals are preferred.
Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese, English and Japanese is a prerequisite for this role.
- Support HR Manager for compensation and payroll matters.
- In charge of full of HRBP function in assigned business organization or support for new business development.
- Coordinate with Global and Local partners to execute Global HR Program.
- Timely review and maintain HR policy and practice to align company's operation and labor related laws.
- Human capital analysis and solution in HR management, compensation program and benefit enhancement.
- Co-work with team members to administrate and coordinate HR events and related matters.
- Other assigned HR affairs.
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- Major subject: Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking is a must.
- Secondary Language skillset can be either:
- Business level Japanese proficiency (N1) with general English.
- Business level English (TOEIC 750 at least) with general Japanese (N3).
- At least 5 years-experience in full-function HR and administration fields in foreign company or consulting company. Or had experience as HR business partner (HRBP).
- Experience with payroll function would be advantageous.
- Planning & execution, insight and logic, persevere, honesty, listening, team-working, passion, loyalty, trustworthy, self- driven, self-learning attitude, cautious, leadership
- General income tax and labour law knowledge, SAP/Workday or eHRSS experience is a plus
- Microsoft Suite and computer skill
- Data analysis capability
Please incorporate your language certificates into your CV when you apply for this role.