One of the leading utilities in Europe is in the search of a Health and Safety Engineer to be based in the north of Germany.
The candidate will be in charge of the inspections and requirements to comply the safety and conformity of the Offshore Wind Farm:
- Deliver and report HSE KPIs to the managers.
- Assess the Management team in all HSE issues.
- Documentation of all the procedures.
- Report incidents and prevent potential problems in the future to comply with all HSE procedures.
- Proposal of new procedures to increase safety standards.
- Coordinate HSE with contractors and stakeholders.