We are looking for a Project Health & Safety Manager in Taiwan to lead the project's H&S work process in accordance with their project management system and project delivery model. This will be a 12-month contract with the opportunity for extensions.
- Execute H&S activities related to early phase survey and monitoring activities.
- Assist Project Manager on H&S in stakeholder activities.
- Promoting an H&S culture and define/implement site specific H&S programmes and plans.
- Providing coaching and assistance to team and others with regard to the implementation of company H&S Standards, statutory requirements, industry standards, and best practice.
- Establishes activities and plans to monitor H&S activities supporting the overall H&S programme including, H&S audits, inspections, reviews and H&S assessments.
- Establish and implement H&S requirements in ITT processes for contracts in line with the contract strategy.
- Follow up of the marine operations and installation contracts
- Ensures H&S compliance of sub-contractor/vendor at site, supported by the Site Management Team.
- Plan and support a program for H&S training, motivation and further competency development for site personnel ensure site H&S training programmes are implemented
- Provides monthly H&S Management report.
- Ensure that monthly reports from contractors / suppliers give the necessary information to client on H&S matters for them to perform their own H&S reporting.
- Ensure input from operations.
- Master / university degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Health, Safety and Environment specialist competence within relevant areas.
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations and international standards.
- Significant experience within H&S management from execution of large-scale offshore wind projects.
- Good knowledge of H&S work processes on construction work sites.
- Practical experience from execution of offshore wind projects.
- Result oriented, structured and flexible with ability to work both in teams as well as independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Relocation to Taiwan is essential.