Job ID 15705
HSE Advisor required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in England
- Management of key HSE deliverables for projects in support of the development phase.
- Develop projects CDM strategy and support its implementation.
- Development and implementation of projects HSE strategy and plan.
- Interface with key stakeholders across the project to support integration of HSE into planning and activities.
- Build strong relationships with project teams to ensure health and safety requirements are embedded in design.
- Support contractor HSE management activities in preparation for site surveys campaigns etc including support to the contracting process and CDM compliance requirements.
- Support risk and hazard management activities.
- Drive and support HSE verification activities.
- Provision of HSE advice and coaching in UK compliance requirements.
- Degree or equivalent in safety related discipline, engineering or science or comparable experience.
- Experience in HSE management for major offshore wind projects from both the development and construction phases.
- Experience in developing CDM strategy, implementation and governance.
- Previous experience managing HSE risks in a major project or operation.
- Experience in developing HSE management systems.