HSE Associate Director – Program Manager
Solar, Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson are seeking a commercially minded and dynamic Workplace Health Safety & Environment (WHSE) Program Manager to join a world leading asset management company. The company has principal interests in non-financial assets globally which create operational, legal, reputational and ethical workplace health, safety and environmental responsibilities for those assets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the implementation and enhancement of WHSE Strategy across its Asian portfolio;
- Lead or support initiatives such as training programs, strategic workstreams and system developments supporting the WHSE strategy
- Development of templates, case studies and WHSE communications, including delivery of briefings such as inductions
- Support deal development and reviews, action plans, inspections, audits, inspections and incident investigations
- Collation, analysis and drafting of asset performance reports, contractor reviews and other management reports
- Provide WHSE support and advice to teams to ensure that WHSE risks are identified and controlled, and WHSE legislation, industry best practice and guidance are complied with.
- Lead by example by promoting a positive WHSE culture
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a WHSE professional in either an internal advisory capacity or as part of a broader operations role, with exposure to infrastructure and renewables;
- Have strong knowledge and experience of implementation of corporate WHSE management systems and working with teams during development, construction and operational phases of projects.
- Hold appropriate tertiary qualifications in WHSE or related discipline (i.e. engineering)
- Auditor qualification and/ or a detailed understanding of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to support multiple projects, self-starter, problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- verbal, written, presentations
- Excellent IT skills- experience of working with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to speak local language and knowledge of local WHSE legislation
This is a pan-Asia role, based in [Singapore] with a fair amount of travel within Asia as required.