Job ID 21434
HSE Engineer required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in England.
- Facilitation of regular QHSE meetings with Contractor and package representatives.
- Review of Risk Assessed Method Statements (RAMS).
- Operational HSE Assessment.
- Perform HSE induction of Clients Representatives.
- Perform QHSE presentations at kick off meetings.
- QHSE walk reports.
- Entry of incidents and proactive measures in Synergi.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) of managing HSE risks.
- Handle and provide advice on HSE issues related to projects including, but not limited to, HSE risk management, competence and training, environmental management, HSE targets and initiatives, management of (sub) contractors, incident management and legal compliance.
- CDM and onshore civil works experience is mandatory.
- Minimum 5 years'work experience with QHSE, ideally from relevant fields of industry (i.e., construction, infrastructure, offshore, energy and infrastructure industries).
- Relevant academic or technical background, e.g., at GSC level or similar international qualification.
- Completed NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate level, or similar recognized (Q)HSE qualification.
- Have a Global Wind Organization Standard Basic Safety Training (BST), and Oil & Gas UK medical certificate (incl. Chester step test) or equivalent, or have the ability to pass same.
- aIT literate (Microsoft office package, knowledge of Synergi is an advantage).