HSE Manager required for Paris-based client. This a fantastic opportunity to play a leading part in the development of France's offshore renewable energy capabilities. Developing within a leading organisation with significant exposure to the sector.
- Responsible for HSE&S management within the project
- The HSE&S Manager will support the Project Team in all aspects of HSE&S for the project to succeed in its ambition to reach Zero Harm
- Facilitate and actively engage to achieve the Zero Harm ambition across the Project
- Develop and maintain the Project specific HSE&S, Emergency Response and other plans and any associated documents and procedures. Monitor adherence to and take actions if deviations are noted
- Manage HSE activities within the Projects in line with Project Procedures, Employer's requirements and the applicable legislation
- Advise Project Director, EPCI Director and EPCI Managers to guarantee effective support to the Project
- Organise Zero Harm workshops throughout the project execution phase for all involved parties to achieve the agreed Project KPI's
- Develop, roll-out and maintainaHSE management system at project level:
- Establish the project HSE performance monitoring program: Leading and Lagging KPIs in compliance with Project procedures and Project Director's requirements
- Manage HSE resource to ensure appropriate level of resource is deployed across packages and project sites
- Implement safety training and keep a register of such as appropriate across the Project
- Ensure that all HSE deliverables by Contractors are acceptable, in coordination with Package HSE Engineer
- Ensure Project Management involvement, for instance through weekly safety walks at job site
- Follow up the HSE statistics and monitor project HSE KPI's.
- Ensure that Health and Safety information is efficiently communicated to team members and all other interested parties
- Implement HSE initiatives according to the HSE strategy for the Project;
- Ensure all incidents and accidents are reported correctly and investigated appropriately
- Define the HSE audit program along the Projects phases, when and where needed as well as upon request from the Project Director, EPCI Director or EPCI Manager
- Coordinate the relation with the CSPS and Safety coordinator;
- Identify and mitigate risks as early as possible in the process through proactive HSE management
- Follow thecontractorHSE activities and performance proactively:
- Participate in pre-qualification of suppliers and tenders evaluation. Assess competence before contract signing
- Assess the resource requirement in connection with HSE coordination and follow-up on the construction sites
- Participate in and support HAZID and HAZOP as well as assist the Project team to achieve ALARP in all areas
- Regular reporting as per the Project procedures and as requested by the Project Director and/or EPCI Director
- The successful candidate must have offshore HSE experience, in-depth knowledge of French maritime regulations and be fully fluent in French to business negotiation level.
- Based in Paris, this a fantastic opportunity to play a leading part in the development of France's offshore renewable energy capabilities. Developing within a leading organisation with significant exposure to the sector.