Job ID 7667
We are looking for a Project HSE Manager in the UK to lead the project's HSE work process in accordance with their project management system and project delivery model. This will be a long term freelance contract.
- Execute HSE activities related to early phase survey and monitoring activities.
- Assist Project Manager on HSE in stakeholder activities.
- Promoting an HSE culture and define/implement site specific HSE programmes and plans.
- Providing coaching and assistance to team and others with regard to the implementation of company HSE Standards, statutory requirements, industry standards, and best practice.
- Establishes activities and plans to monitor HSE activities supporting the overall HSE programme including, HSE audits, inspections, reviews and HSE assessments.
- Establish and implement HSE requirements in ITT processes for contracts in line with the contract strategy.
- Follow up of the marine operations and installation contracts
- Ensures HSE compliance of sub-contractor/vendor at site, supported by the Site Management Team.
- Plan and support a program for HSE training, motivation and further competency development for site personnel ensure site HSE training programmes are implemented
- Provides monthly HSE Management report.
- Ensure that monthly reports from contractors / suppliers give the necessary information to client on HSE matters for them to perform their own HSE reporting.
- Ensure input from operations.
- Master/ university degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Health, Safety and Environment specialist competence within relevant areas.
- Good knowledge of HSE regulations and international standards.
- Significant experience within HSE management from execution of large scale offshore wind projects.
- Good knowledge of HSE work processes on construction work sites.
- Practical experience from execution of offshore wind projects.
- Result oriented, structured and flexible with ability to work both in teams as well as independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160