Job ID 11969
HSE Manager required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Sassnitz, Germany.
- Act as the HSSE Site Responsible and step in as Deputy Site Manager.
- Lead the overall management of HSSE related matters.
- Lead the monitoring and reviewing of HSSE compliance.
- Identify and implement recommendations of HSSE improvements.
- Coordinate the operation of all HSSE activities of the project.
- Liaise with the HSSE organization.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements including marine coordination.
- Ensure compliance with permit requirements for the project.
- Ensure all method statements and risk assessments have been correctly implemented.
- Ensure all emergency response plans are effectively managed and controlled.
- Assist in contractor selection and management.
- Be responsible for the stop work policy in case of serious of imminent HSSE risks.
- Participate in the contractor HSSE meetings.
- Take the lead in waste management and reporting.
- Make, implement, and maintain the audit program (internally and contractors).
- Follow up and monitor the implementation of all actions on accidents, incidents, near misses, hazard observations, etc.
- Administrate incident reports and incident management documentation.
- Prepare and follow up the safety management system, supporting the maintenance operations.
- Make and maintain the HSSE statistics and HSSE reports (internal and external).
- Proactively and identify any deterioration of HSSE performance and pursue mitigation actions.
- Take the role as Occupational Safety Specialist.
- Take the role as flight designated person for the project.
- Be responsible for the safe operational management of the wind farm as such.
- Ensure that all persons are inducted and found competent to perform the assigned tasks.
- Write procedural documentation, both in German and in English, and transpose company's safety rules and philosophy into a German context.
- Degree or Certificate in Occupational Safety or Health, or national equivalent.
- GWO training (full offshore) - in case not yet achieved, be willing to follow the training.
- Extensive experience within a HSSE Representative role.
- Extensive knowledge of HSSE standard.
- Knowledge of German HSSE Legislation.
- Knowledge of Marine HSSE Legislation.
- Offshore medical certificate.
- An excellent knowledge of English and German.
- Experienced in working in an operational/offshore environment.
- Have experience in working with multiple contracting parties.
- Must take up the role of trustee and have good communication skills.
- A pragmatic and proactive person, who can handle stressful crisis situations.
- Willing to occasionally travel to offices based around the EU.
- Engaged to perform offshore visits.