We are working with one of the leading names in offshore wind who are looking to hire a Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager.
The HSE Manager will define, implement and manage all aspects of HSE culture within the organization. You will have the opportunity directly impact operational activities including compliance, reporting, coaching, facilitating workshops, monitoring performance improvement across the project and corporate teams.
- Develop and implement HSE policies and training for all personnel.
- Establish processes that reduces safety risk to As Low As Reasonable Practicable - ALARP.
- Interface with contractors to manage shared HSE risks.
- Follow Federal, State and local regulatory changes, recommended best practices to ensure HSE policies and procedures are current and sound.
- Assist with the development of site audits and inspections that allows the identification of systemic trends and supports corrective actions.
- Emergency response preparation and real time action to minimize incident and enable resumption of regular operations.
- Degree in Engineering or demonstrated industry experience
- Greater than 5 years of practical experience in delivery of Operational or Behavioural safety.
- Offshore wind or offshore gas experience in the United States.
- Experience in or passion to learn about the power industry.
- Experience implementing the requirements of HSE management systems and policies.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State labor and environmental regulations.
- Valid drivers license with clean record.
- Able to travel domestically and on occasion internationally