Job ID 22777
HSE Officer required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Belgium.
- Reports to the Project HSE Manager.
- Will (together with the HSE manager) manage the safety coordinator and liaise with HSE client reps.
- Point of contact for all HSE related issues in the Island Package scope, internally as well as with the contractor.
- Implements and monitors the project specific HSE management system, plan and HSE performance, in accordance with the employer project HSE-plan and requirements and legal requirements.
- Shall attend all meetings where HSE is on the agenda; to ensure a systematic approach in dealing with HSE issues.
- Therefore ensure that organisational and technical measures are proposed to minimise HSE risks on the project.
- Shall play an active role in the design workshops as HAZID's, HAZOP's, Design reviews of the contractor and follow-up all design action and mitigation of the Package.
- Shall review and challenge HSE documents, risk assessments, method statements, etc of the contractor and subcontractors.
- Perform(s) HSE Audit(s) and site inspections on the project at the on-and offshore activities.
- Follow-up HSE KPI's of the contractor and the project team
- Is involved in the follow-up the project Emergency Response Coordination Plan.
- Shall encourage the project team to behave as real safety leaders.
- Relevant experience with HSE management for major offshore and/or maritime projects (min 5yrs).
- Experience in EPCI Projects is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a pls).
- HSE and technical educational qualifications in the related discipline.
- level: technical bachelor/master or equivalent by experience
- level: Prevention advisor level 1 or 2 or equal.
- Knowledge of Belgian HSE legislation is a plus.
- Knowledge of marine coordination is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Working structured, pro-active and precise.
- Driven team player and capable to enthuse people with respect to HSE.