Leading offshore wind player is in the search of an HSEQ Manager to join the team in the Brittany office.
The culture of our customer is strongly committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. They respect people and their differences. All qualified applicants will be considered for this selection process regardless of age, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity.
- Validation of all necessary equipment in the Offshore Wind farm and oversee it's compliance with the current legislation.
- Establish and maintain HSEQ standards and procedures during the O&M readiness and operational phases, ensuring an in-depth understanding of associated regulations and legal requirements.
- Assurance of the correct procedures and methodologies in the daily operations and risk assessment analysis.
- HSE training to all the HR personnel and contractors.
- Continuous improvement methodology and awareness.
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification.
- Oil and Gas or Offshore Wind O&M experience is a MUST.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical aspects of the documentation to do the risk assessment.
- Understand Offshore EPC contracts, logistics and construction activities.
- Fluent English and French speaker.