HSS Manager Offshore Wind
Republic of Ireland
Opportunity to join a leading energy developer as HSS Manager to establish and lead the project's HSS work process in accordance with the project management system and delivery model of a flagship offshore wind project in Ireland.
This is a full time, staff role based in Ireland.
- Assist the project management teams on HSS planning and execution.
- Establish HSS requirements and ensure that all HSS relevant regulations are implemented and followed up.
- Ensure continuous improvements across HSS and drive and review all aspects of HSS, predominantly through the design phase.
- Establish and implement HSS requirements in ITT processes for contracts in line with the contract strategy.
- Identify, plan and execute HSS activities related to early phase offshore activities.
- In execution and operations phases of projects, follow-up operations and the implementation of HSS measures.
- Ensures HSS compliance of sub-contractors/vendors, establishing activities and plans to coach and assist the project team and others regarding the implementation of company HSS Standards, statutory requirements, industry standards, and best practices.
- Monitor HSS activities supporting the overall HSS Programme including, HSS audits, inspections, reviews and HSS assessments.
- Ensure HSS culture and training, motivation and further competency development for site personnel and ensure site HSS training programmes are implemented.
- Provide monthly HSS Management reports.
- Ensure best practise transfer and development of the offshore execution model.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Extensive project management experience within HSS, preferable from wind and/or offshore projects.
- Working experience from cross functional teams and multi-company projects.
- Technical interest and drive to develop the industry and its HSS performance level.
- Insight in international best practice HSS policies, governance, and culture.
- Relationship builder with the ability to collaborate constructively with business and functional leaders.
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards.