Job ID 13459
- Establish and maintain the HSSE Management System based on the strategic purpose, goals, and objectives, Project Requirements, and applicable legislation.
- Define and follow-up on project HSSE targets together with Project Management.
- Participate in the planning of project implementation in the analysis, and project phases.
- Ensure HSSE input to the design, planning, and execution of project.
- Identify and assist in mitigating Project HSSE risks during all phases.
- Delivers, maintains, and tracks Regulatory and Compliance Training for Project personnel
- Ensure HSSE related training is applicable to project needs onshore and offshore requirements to be considered.
- Promote HSSE best practices and provides constructive feedback and coaching for implementation of HSSE best practices
- Implement lessons learned for all scopes of the works offshore and onshore for project personnel.
- Update, maintain and develop Project HSSE procedures
- Supports implementation and monitoring of Permit to Work and Isolation management systems for the project in line with industry best (COW practices)
- Reports, tracks, and receives KPI for improvement
- Ensure HSSE Management Systems are monitored and in compliance
- Ensures compliance with audit protocols
- Work with project contractors on HSSE planning, activities and monitor contractor's performance.
- Ensure that all Job Safety Analysis/Job Hazard Analysis have been updated by contractors/ subcontractors, implemented daily and reviewed on location with responsible parties.
- Monitor HSSE performance by performing inspections, audits, reviewing trends, and analyzing safety statistics
- Promote Project Safety Culture by facilitating monthly Safety Meetings, weekly Safety Alerts, weekly BBS Reviews, etc.
- In the event of an incident/accident, follow the projects incident/accident report procedure, including corporate reporting
- Implement and maintain an Emergency Response Plan, including the Crisis Management Escalation report procedure
- 10+ years of Offshore experience.
- Offshore wind or international Offshore & Onshore project experiences in HSSE Role (Subsea, Maritime, Topside, Security).
- International recognised industry certification in occupational health and safety.
- Be Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO14001 standards Proficient written and oral
- English language communication skills.
- Experience working with a multinational company in Asia would be valuable.