HV Control Engineer
An opportunity for an exceptional and experienced HV Control Engineer to join an O&M service provider, managing 1GW solar portfolio including ca. 300MW in the UK.
You will be providing your knowledge and maintenance experience to ensure effectiveness and performance of the entire portfolio.
The position is based in the area of Portsmouth.
- You will be leading the HV team, including maintenance, training of the HV team, and drafting safety reviews and documents.
- You will be performing maintenance, corrective, and investigation activities.
- You will be the point of contact with grid operators and other stakeholders
- Work experience in similar roles
- HV qualifications SAP / Control Engineer
- NVQ Level 3 electrical certification
- Valid and clean car driving license
- Highly Desirable
- Experience within the solar PV industry