HV Substation Engineer
Leading Developer and EPC is in the search of a HV Substation and Electrical Engineer for their officer in the south of the Valencian Community.
The candidate will be in charge of the substation and line engineering as well as the High Voltage equipment and connection to the Grid.
- Develop scopes of work, conceptual designs, and execution plans
- Responsible for the designing, evaluating and optimising design/s of the MV/HV/Substations of the PV plants under analysis and construction studies, etc.
- Coordination with other departments for the elaboration of designs.
- Supervision in the design and supply of electrical equipment in grid connection.
- Supervision of substation engineering contract and evacuation line.
- Control of Substations and support the PM in each assignment.
- Electrical Engineering studies is compulsory.
- Experience up to 400 kV regarding Substations and Power Transmission lines.
- Ability to work with Auto cad or DIGSILENT.