Hybrid Engineer, Technical Advisory
We are excited to be working with a renewable energy start-up company that is looking to hire its second employee as a result of enjoying a successful initial period to its history.
A provider of technical advisory, plant inspection and owner's engineering for renewable projects across Benelux as well as Northern & Southern Europe, this company are looking to hire an experienced Hybrid Engineer to perform advisory services in partnership with leading renewable energy developers, while also supporting further growth and expansion.
The position allows this individual to be based anywhere in Europe, with Benelux, Northern and Southern Europe preferred options.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support further development and growth of the organisation
- Advise clients on best available technologies
- Create bespoke engineering models
- Partner with clients from early stages of development through project execution and into operation
- 10+ years experience in comparable positions in the renewable energy industry
- Familiarity with electrical connection practices on the ground
- Knowledge of key technical software
- Experience with energy storage is a plus
- Fluent English language; additional languages beneficial
- Excited by the prospect of working in an entrepreneurial start-up with huge growth potential