In-house Counsel – Berlin
* Responsible for negotiation and drafting of contracts and agreements, principally construction contracts (EPC, BOP, engineering), O&M contracts and development service agreements.
* Ensure the negotiating and drafting of purchase agreements.
* Responsible M&A transactions, due diligence of renewable projects, general advice of corporate and legal matters.
* Accountable for the supervision and reporting of the legal proceedings and the management of external advisors or legal duties.
* Experience working in a legal department in the renewable energy sector
* Fluent in English both written and spoken (Spanish is a plus)
* Located in Germany.
The culture of our customer is strongly committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. They respect people and their differences. All qualified applicants will be considered for this selection process regardless of age, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity.