Indonesia Legal Manager
Job ID 21377
- Mission: Perform a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards of the legal profession to protect the company's reputation and business interests and help ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
Bring to company support and legal advice appropriate concerning questions mainly (but not exclusively) in the following areas: Solar farm, EPC Project, business structure, corporate, real estate (including land purchase), competition, compliance, reviewing commercial contracts and legal documents and communication, especially with China team. Monitor and supervise legal compliance in these areas and the management of all related dispute, if possible.
Communication and cooperation with Indonesia law firm about analysis of legal documents and DD reports.
Answer all legal questions in Indonesia and handling any mission that may be entrusted by the Legal Manager China.
- Negotiating, drafting, reviewing all kind of agreements and contracts. Prepare and/or review legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (for example land purchase agreement, loans, leases, power purchase agreements, shares purchase agreements, EPC contract and subcontract etc.) to protect the company's legal and business interests and to ensure all documents comply with the Law.
- Providing advice and counsel on legal matters within the scope, including Solar farm, EPC Project, business structure, corporate, real estate (including land purchase), competition, compliance, reviewing commercial contracts and legal documents and communication.
- Handling and advising on cases, issues, or concerns regarding dispute resolution, risk management, compliance etc.
- Working closely with the other departments - Financial, commercial, development… - of the company.
- Working closely with the other members of the Legal Department.
- Assist in and provide other legal support requested by the Legal vice Director China.
- Bachelor and/or master's in law from a domestic prestigious university, overseas legal education would be a plus.
- At least 5 years' solid and proven working experience as legal counsel and/or solicitors' firms having dealt with a variety of related contracts, agreements and works.
- Well experienced in energy area, especially in Indonesia IPP sector & renewable energy area. Familiar with land acquisition would be a plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English highly essential, Chinese language would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of commercial law and corporate legislations and the ability to independently read, analyze and interpret legal documents, and respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in English.
- Good writing, presentation, negotiation, and influential skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills and qualities of adaptation, reactivity.
- Ability to work effectively with broad range of people and personalities with diversity.